Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LL has some FOs!


Since I haven't been able to show you anything that I have finished lately, I thought I would share these two FOs belonging to Little Loopy! These are from the book Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet which LL and I both think is adorable. These two are now residing at Stix-n-Stitches in Montclair NJ - the store that commissioned them. I guess that means LL is now a contract crocheter!

More yarn came today for a magazine project, and I am busy swatching for a potential new booklet for next year. Will let you know all the details when I can.

Been busy booking summer guests for Getting Loopy - Susan Levin, Kathleen from Jelly Yarns, Kim Werker and the Krochet Kids International are all on the schedule - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Way to go LL - love 'em!

zoomiejr said...

CONGRATULATIONS to LL!
That is so great that she has some FO's of her own to brag about--and to show off to her friends. Most especially to enjoy as something she made and finished!
Stacy & Tyler